TAKEN BY THE TOWNSHIP BOARD
THE CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF INDEPENDENCE
August 28, 2018
- A Regular Meeting of the Charter Township of Independence Board was called to order at 6:00 p.m. Independence Township Hall
- The Pledge of Allegiance was given.
- ROLL CALL: Present: Kittle, Pallotta, Brown, Aliaga, Ritchie, Schroeder
Also Present: State Representative Jim Tedder, 43rd District
There was a quorum present:
- APPROVAL OF AGENDA: As presented.
- CLOSED SESSION / BUDGET SESSION / STUDY SESSION: None
- BOARD/PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS: None
- PUBLIC COMMENT: State Representative Jim Tedder
- PUBLIC HEARING: None
- PRESENTATIONS AND REPORTS:
- Report: Supervisor’s Update – None
- CARRYOVER / POSTPONED AGENDA ITEMS: None
- CONSENT AGENDA:
- Approval of the Board of Trustees Regular Meeting Minutes of August 14, 2018
- Approval of the August 21, 2018 Check Run in the amount of $1,087,046.94, Ratification of the August 24, 2018 Payroll in the amount of $316,784.90 for a total amount of $1,403,831.84 and Ratification of the July 2018 External Wire / EFT /ACH Transfer Activity in the amount of $480,613.30.
- Adoption of Proclamation Recognizing the Month of September as National Recovery Month
- ITEMS REMOVED FROM THE CONSENT AGENDA: None
- REGULAR BUSINESS:
- Acceptance of Donation and Approval of 2018 Budget Amendment #31 – Memorial Bench
- Approval of 2018 Budget Amendment #32 – Home Demolitions
- COMMUNICATIONS / FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS / REPORTS:
- Report: Fiscal 2018 Actual to Budget Update for Period Ending July 31, 2018
- Report: Oakland County Sherriff’s Department Monthly Report – July 2018
- Communications: Michigan Liquor Control Commission-Transfer of membership interest Escrowed Class C and SDM license – Old Detroit Burger Bar of Clarkston, LLC
- BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS: None
- ADJOURNMENT: The Regular Meeting adjourned at 6:15 p.m.
Barbara A. Pallotta, CMC
Published: Wednesday, September 5, 2018