CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF INDEPENDENCE
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
DATE AND TIME: Wednesday, August 3, 2022 at 6:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Independence Township Hall
6483 Waldon Center Drive, Clarkston, MI 48346
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES
C. ROLL CALL:
D. REVIEW OF AGENDA: Agenda additions or deletions require a majority vote of Board Members present.
E. PUBLIC COMMENT FOR ITEMS NOT ON THE AGENDA:
F. UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
G. NEW BUSINESS:
1. Case #22-017, Daniel Taylor, Petitioner, Requesting: A variance from Section 12.09(B) to permit replacement of the existing sign to allow face changes and keep existing height and area, 8080 Ortonville Rd., Parcel #08-17-401-033, OS-1 Office Service One.
2. Case 22-018, Dirk Feneley, Petitioner, Requesting: A 7.47 foot lot depth variance from Section 4.06(D), Table 4.06 for ¼ lot width-to-depth ratio in order to combine lots, 7095 Clintonville Rd., Parcels #08-23-200-029 and -030, R-1A Single Family Residential.
3. Case 22-019, Michael Kelly, Petitioner, Requesting: A 30 foot front yard variance from Section 4.06(D), Table 4.06 in order to construct a new home, 4655 Edgewood Dr., Parcel #08-35-379-001, R-1A Single Family Residential.
4. Case 22-020, Jason Borror, Petitioner, Requesting: Three (3) total variances, 1) A 14.6 foot lot width variance from Section 4.06(D), Table 4.06), 2) A variance from Section 5.06(A)(4) in order to have an existing detached structure in front of a new home and, 3) A 2.7 foot variance from Section 5.06(A)(4), Table 5.06-2 for placement between the existing detached structure and new single family home, all in order to construct a new home, 4104 Meyers Rd., Parcel #08-34-478-050, R-1A Single Family Residential.
H. APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
1. Regular Meeting Minutes of July 20, 2022
The Meeting will be held in-person in the Township Hall Meeting Room. The public has the option to attend the meeting virtually via Microsoft Teams.
Cari J. Neubeck, Clerk