ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
DATE AND TIME:Wednesday, April 8, 2020 at 6:00 p.m.
LOCATION:Independence Township Hall
6483 Waldon Center Drive, Clarkston, MI 48346
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES
- ROLL CALL:
- REVIEW OF AGENDA: Agenda additions or deletions require a majority vote of Board Members present.
- PUBLIC COMMENT FOR ITEMS NOT ON THE AGENDA:
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- Case #19-001, Robert Fender, Petitioner, Requesting: Four total variances; 1) A 35 foot front yard variance, 2) A 24 foot side yard variance, both from Section 4.09(D), Table 4.09; 3) A 46 foot setback variance from Section 11.06(B)(2), and 4) A 416 square foot size variance from Section 5.12, Table 5.12, west side of Cameo Ln., west of Clarkston Rd., Parcel #08-16-300-066, R-1R Rural Residential. (POSTPONED FEBRUARY 6, 2019)
- NEW BUSINESS:
- Case #20-004, TGA Associates LLC, Petitioner, Requesting: Two (2) total variances; 1) A variance from Section 5.06(A)(4) for placement of a new accessory structure in front of the principal structure and 2) A 453 square foot variance from Section 5.06(A)(3)(b), Table 5.06-1 in order to construct a detached garage, 4508 Clinton, Parcel #08-34-452-030, R-1A Single Family Residential.
- Case #20-005, Steven Dove, Petitioner, Requesting: A 100 square foot variance from Section 5.06(A)(3)(b), Table 5.06-1 in order to construct an accessory structure, 8066 Cranberry Hill Rd., Parcel #08-17-276-004, R-1A Single Family Residential.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
- Regular Meeting Minutes of March 4, 2020
NOTICE: The above requests may be examined at the Building Department during regular business hours. Written comments may be sent to the attention of the Zoning Board of Appeals c/o Charter Township of Independence – Building Department; 6483 Waldon Center Drive – Clarkston, Michigan 48346 prior to the Meeting / Public Hearing. For further information call (248) 625-8111.
Cari J. Neubeck, Clerk
NOTICE: Persons with disabilities needing accommodations for effective participation in this meeting should contact the Building Department at (248) 625-8111 at least two working days in advance of the meeting. An attempt shall be made to provide reasonable accommodations.