CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF INDEPENDENCE
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
DATE AND TIME: Wednesday, December 6, 2023 at 6:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Independence Township Hall
6483 Waldon Center Drive, Clarkston, MI 48346
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES
- ROLL CALL:
- REVIEW OF AGENDA: Agenda additions or deletions require a majority vote of Board Members present.
- PUBLIC COMMENT FOR ITEMS NOT ON THE AGENDA:
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
- NEW BUSINESS:
- Case #23-021, George Arakelian, Petitioner, Requesting: A 1,139 square foot variance from Section 5.06(A)(3), Table 5.06-1 in order to permit a new attached garage, 9500 Sashabaw Rd., Parcel #08-03-451-029, R-1A Single Family Residential.
- 2024 Zoning Board of Appeals Meeting Schedule
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
- Regular Meeting Minutes of October 4, 2023
The Meeting will be held in-person in the Township Hall Meeting Room. The public has the option to attend the meeting virtually via Microsoft Teams.
Cari J. Neubeck, Clerk